top of page

Group

Public·15 members

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Top Rider Bike Race Amp; Real Traffic Apk

Top Rider: Bike Race & Real Traffic APK Review

If you are looking for a new bike racing game that combines idle clicker and arcade game genres, you might want to check out Top Rider: Bike Race & Real Traffic APK. This is a totally new bike racing game from the creators of Moto Rider GO and Top Speed. In this game, you will head out on an endless journey and ride a motorcycle with much more traffic on the road. You will also be able to tune your bike, level up your skills, compete with other players, and enjoy realistic graphics. In this article, we will review Top Rider APK and tell you everything you need to know about this game.

top rider bike race amp; real traffic apk

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FcOi3iNTlIg&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2VBLpC0wgInOUvutpiIufV

Introduction

Top Rider is a bike racing game that was developed by ThunderBull Entertainment, a company that specializes in creating racing games for mobile devices. Top Rider was released on Google Play in September 2022, and it has received over 1 million downloads and 4.3 stars rating from more than 3,600 reviews.

Top Rider has many features and gameplay modes that make it an addictive and fun game to play. Some of the main features are:

• Over 25,000 bike tuning and customization combinations

• 11 bikes among 3 different classes: Chopper, Superbike, or Motocross

• Addictive traffic race modes with nitrous and crashes

• 5 unique skills to level up: Velocity, Critical Nitro, Sponsor Cash, Super Fuel, and Shield

• Multiplayer feature with Facebook friends and online players

• Online tournaments and time-limited events

• Outstanding traffic highway environments with realistic 3D graphics

To download and install Top Rider APK on your Android device, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to [Top Rider APK: Bike Race & Real Traffic](^2^) on APKCombo website.

• Click on the Download button and choose the latest version of Top Rider APK.

• Wait for the download to finish and then open the downloaded file.

• Allow installation from unknown sources if prompted by your device.

• Follow the installation instructions on the screen.

• Launch Top Rider APK and enjoy the game.

Bike Tuning and Customization

One of the most exciting aspects of Top Rider is that you can tune your bike and make it look unique. You can choose from 11 bikes among 3 different classes: Chopper, Superbike, or Motocross. Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages in terms of speed, handling, and style. You can also change the color of your bike according to your preference.

Besides choosing your bike, you can also upgrade its parts and performance by spending the cash you earn from racing. You can upgrade the engine, brakes, tires, suspension, and nitrous of your bike. Each upgrade will improve your bike's stats and performance on the road. You can also buy new parts and accessories for your bike, such as exhausts, wheels, mirrors, and stickers. You can see the table below for the details of each bike part and its effect on your bike.

Bike Part

Effect

Engine

Increases the top speed and acceleration of your bike

Brakes

Improves the braking power and stability of your bike

Tires

Enhances the grip and handling of your bike

Suspension

Reduces the impact and damage from bumps and crashes

Nitrous

Boosts the speed and power of your bike for a short time

Exhausts

Changes the sound and appearance of your bike

Wheels

Changes the look and style of your bike

Mirrors

Changes the shape and design of your bike's mirrors

Stickers

Adds some flair and personality to your bike

Traffic Race Modes

Another exciting aspect of Top Rider is that you can race on the highway and motorway with more traffic than any other bike racing game. You will have to dodge cars, trucks, buses, and other vehicles as you speed through the traffic. You will also have to use nitrous to boost your speed and avoid crashes. Crashes will damage your bike and reduce your cash earnings, so be careful.

Top Rider has two traffic race modes: idle and arcade. In idle mode, you can sit back and relax as your bike automatically races on the road. You can still use nitrous and switch lanes, but you don't have to worry about braking or accelerating. In arcade mode, you have full control over your bike and you can race as fast as you can. You can also switch between idle and arcade modes anytime during the race.

Skills and Rewards

As you race on the road, you will also level up your skills and earn rewards. Top Rider has 5 unique skills that you can improve: Velocity, Critical Nitro, Sponsor Cash, Super Fuel, and Shield. Each skill has a different effect on your gameplay and performance. You can see the table below for the details of each skill and its effect.

Skill

Effect

Velocity

Increases the base speed of your bike by 1% per level

Critical Nitro

Increases the chance of getting a double nitrous boost by 1% per level

Sponsor Cash

Increases the cash earnings from racing by 1% per level

Super Fuel

Increases the duration of nitrous boost by 1% per level

Shield

Decreases the damage from crashes by 1% per level

Top Rider also has a multiplayer feature that allows you to compete against your Facebook friends and online players. You can see their scores and rankings on the leaderboard and challenge them to beat your records. You can also participate in online tournaments and time-limited events that offer special rewards and prizes. You can win cash, gems, bike parts, and more by joining these events.

Environments and Graphics

Top Rider also has outstanding traffic highway environments that you can explore as you race. You can choose from 4 different environments: Desert, Forest, Snow, and City. Each environment has its own scenery, weather, and traffic conditions. You can also switch between day and night modes to experience different lighting effects.

Top Rider also has realistic 3D graphics and sound effects that make the game more immersive and enjoyable. You can see the details of your bike, the traffic, and the environment as you race. You can also hear the engine sound, the horn, the nitrous, and the crash sound as you play. You can adjust the graphics settings and controls according to your device's performance and preference.

Conclusion

Top Rider: Bike Race & Real Traffic APK is a new bike racing game that combines idle clicker and arcade game genres. It has many features and gameplay modes that make it an addictive and fun game to play. You can tune your bike, level up your skills, compete with other players, and enjoy realistic graphics. You can download and install Top Rider APK on your Android device easily and safely from APKCombo website.

In my opinion, Top Rider APK is one of the best bike racing games I have ever played. It is very entertaining and challenging, and it never gets boring. I like how I can customize my bike and improve my performance. I also like how I can race on different environments and modes. I would rate Top Rider APK 4.5 out of 5 stars.

If you are a fan of bike racing games, you should definitely try Top Rider APK. It is a game that will keep you hooked for hours. You will not regret it.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about Top Rider APK:

• Is Top Rider APK free to play?

Yes, Top Rider APK is free to play. However, it contains ads and in-app purchases that you can disable or buy with real money.

• How do I get more cash and gems in Top Rider APK?

You can get more cash and gems by racing, leveling up your skills, competing with other players, joining events, watching ads, or buying them with real money.

• How do I unlock new bikes in Top Rider APK?

You can unlock new bikes by reaching certain levels or buying them with cash or gems.

• How do I change the language in Top Rider APK?

You can change the language in Top Rider APK by going to the settings menu and choosing your preferred language from the list.

• How do I contact the developer of Top Rider APK?

You can contact the developer of Top Rider APK by sending an email to support@thunderbull-entertainment.com or visiting their website at

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• lynnelynne77
  • Della Fims
    Della Fims
  • Андрій
    Андрій
  • Andrew Ferk
    Andrew Ferk
  • anton privetov
    anton privetov
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

SQUIRRELS HEATH GARDENING CLUB